A bird's-eye-view poster of (that part of the planet we call) Arizona!
In Bob's own words this is:
- A unique souvenir printed on ivory speckletone partly recycled stock (70lb), in black ink - on a heidelberg offset press.
- Actual Poster is 19" wide x25" tall (that's 475 square inches)
- Crammed with interesting facts & rich in natural history
- A hand resource when traveling or exploring.
- Drawn entirely freehand.
- An unusual and affordable gift item.
- Suitable for bathroom (or outhouse) walls (or any walls!), framed *or* unframed.
- A great "converstation piece" (conservation piece!?) for the coffee table.
- Possibly a future "collector's item".
- All printing is legible.
- Hard to describe - but fun to try!
- Poster includes "thumb-nail" sketches of more than 50 fellow-species of plants & animals with accompanying information. Learn about these "other citizens" who make their homes in New Mexico.